Wednesday 3 March 2021

9.4.- Dependent prepositions


How do you think Robbie Williams' life could have been if he had been a scientist?

I think he might be doing experiments instead of giving concerts.

I think...




Introductory listening exercise about the song lyrics 'Feel' by Robbie Williams

https://www.topworksheets.com/custom/149b324f-58a7-4d39-b7ef-8928c9c390f0


Some phrases with words followed by dependent prepositions in the 'Feel' song lyrics

I sit and talk to God.
He laughs at my plans.
Feel the home that I live in.
Running through my veins
Verb + Preposition

I ain't keen on living either.
Adjective + Preposition

There's a hole in my soul.
Noun + Preposition





Collaborative exercises 1 and 2 on page 76

Individual exercises: number 3 and the exam task on page 76.
Oral practice on wordwall




Indvidual exam task on 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Subjunctive in Fixed Expressions and Verbs and Expressions followed by the Subjunctive

  Video about Queen's coffin enters Westminster Abbey What do you think about the Queen's funeral? Subjunctive in Fixed Expressions ...